vrijdag 6 december 2013

Cards march 2013


Heey!

March came. One of the more happy months for me, since it's the month of my birthday! So I hoped for loads and loads of birthday cards (like I do every single year), but of course there didn't come that much. It's always fun to receive a birthday card, but it feels a little disappointing to get like 4 cards instead of 14 or 24. Though, the cards I've got weren't that less, I got loads of cards that weren't birthday cards. So my mailbox was happy this month! I'm gonna show you!














Which one do you like? The one I least like is the snowman card (I thought it was from Ukraine). But hey, there are 13 cards, there are so many choices!! I loved this 'overflowing' mailbox thing! Haha.

Love,
Yvonne

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen