vrijdag 6 december 2013

Cards february 2013


Hello!

The first month of the year is gone. It flew away like it was nothing and February started without any notice. February is already a short month and it started late. After about 2 weeks my first card came. It was a little bit if a bummer, after a month with 13 cards there came 'only' 7 cards. I'm thankful I got cards, but of course every month you (or at least I do) hope to get loads of cards and get pretty cards. But you can't always get what you want. So, this are the seven cards of February! 








Which one do you like most? I don't really have a favorite this month, since I liked the three Maori men from New Zealand, the black and white card (with the man, woman and the car) from Germany and the drawing... 

Love,
Yvonne

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen